The first step is to check out the contributor guide. All contributors must abide by the CNCF Code of Conduct and sign the CLA.
If you need help with submitting a pull request, found a bug, or have a suggestion, please join us in Slack and pop over to the #kubernetes-contributors channel.
Remember: No question is too small.
There are many ways you can stay involved with the Kubernetes Contributor community.
- Join one of our community groups
- Contribute to and explore our contributor and developer guides
- Voice your thoughts and have them heard at one of our weekly Contributor Experience meetings
- Take a journey to becoming a reviewer or approver
- Find out how we make decisions, organize, and how to get involved in governance