Call for Proposals
The Call for Proposals (CFP) has some dates to keep in mind.
- CFP Opens: Aug 9
Session Proposal Dates
- CFP closes for sessions: Sept 10
- Notification for sessions: Sept 17
- Schedule announced for sessions: Sept 20
Unconference Discussion Proposal Dates
As we will be running a hybrid summit this year with some virtual attendees, we need to gather topics ahead of time to ensure that we can have a productive summit. Use the same CFP form to submit topics for discussion.
- CFP closes for unconference: Oct 1
- Dot voting begins for unconference: Oct 1
- Dot voting ends for unconference: Oct 4
- Schedule announced for unconference: Oct 5
The Call for Proposals (CFP) may be found at this Google Form.
Unconference discussion topics will be held in an open spaces format. A moderator will be on hand to ensure that remote attendee participation is facilitated with the in-person discussion, but the discussion will be driven by the people that are part of the open space. If you are unfamiliar with unconference and the open spaces format, see Schedule for more information.
Was this page helpful?